Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shanghai Blogger

Hey all !

Hello everyone !
I'm a 14 year old Freshman student in highschool.
I'm originally from Hong Kong although i live in Shanghai and study in an American School (SAS PuDong)
Ummm, i play basketball and am very active in sports so that's one of my hobbies i guess.
This seems like a nice community and sometimes i need a place to blow off steam and just chill, this seems like the ideal place to relax after a load of homework 
I do have experience in using forums, i have participated in various gaming forums and earned the rank of moderator.
You guys all seem pretty nice and i'm sure that i'll enjoy my stay here 
Forgot to mention, i'm not that active, i usually only have 3-4 hours of free time a week.

I chose this blogger because he seamed pretty cool because we shared one very similar interet which is basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Resistance Bands Free Blogger Templates