Wednesday, September 16, 2009

iTunes Podcast


My podcast was called "Pardon the Interruption". I chose this podcast because when ever I watched ESPN America this show would  come on during the break to tell us about the latest news in the NBA. I found out that Dwayne Wade solidified his greatness in 2008-09 with a historically good season. But for the Heat to compete with the Eastern Conference's elite teams, Wade's teammates will have to step up their production. I also found out that the Memphis Grizzlies signed Allen Iverson as their newest Point Guard. They still spoke about many other players like Hall of Famer Michael Jordan and how Pau Gasol played very well in the EuroBasket 2009. It was hard to keep up because they spoke pretty fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Resistance Bands Free Blogger Templates